Northern WI/ UP BBS Fall run? - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

Re: Northern WI/ UP BBS Fall run?

Any one else interested? I'm running the area in a couple of weeks i think it is the best spot (a lil far away for most, but really cool, lots of real hard trails, real close camp ground, non registered/ insured rigs will be fine). I was thinking that the october date may be a lil too late in the season and it will be real chilly. Here are 3 dates that will work for me September 10-12, 17-19, and october 22-24, which date is the best for you, i can put up a poll. I will probably be down for a friday run (don't know my class schedule yet for next semester, maybe an afternoon run if i have morning class, it's 2 hours away), saturday, and sunday runs. Let me know what you think. This run has lots of potential.

BarrelRoll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 11:52 PM

I wouldn't mind participating/being involved in one. I'd love to make the Badlands this year but my daughter graduates from Tech School on that friday evening. also.. September.. the 11th is the annual March of Dimes on road/off road rally in Antigo,WI. My club is active in it, as are most of the Wisconsin Clubs and WI Four Wheel Drive Association. I've also got the heep registered for the Iron Range Jeep Jamboree which is the weekend of 9/23-9/26. It would be tough for me to make the 17th-19th due to two big events just two weekends apart already. I may need that weekend to fix anything broken from the MOD run to make the Jamboree! Also, if your interested in doing something in the Pipeline area (Mountain/Lakewood) or Antigo, let me know, I could be your host/trail leader.. August or October would work best for me! Rick
post #13 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2004, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

I guess we could do it in august. Any other input on date? I want to try and hit march of dimes this year, it sounds like a blast. I work outside of antigo during the summer and wouldn't mind going out wheeling for a day.

BarrelRoll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 09:43 AM
75jeep401cj5

Jeeper99xj

Aug or Sept would work out better for me, work realy picks up pace later in the year.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode