Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: 94 tyj oil drain plug assembly
1. Are you saying the darn thing just turns, and turns?
2. Slip a knife blade between the plug head,
3. And the body of the oil pan.
4. Use the knife to apply downward pressure on the plug head.
5. At the same time gently turn the plug.
6. My guess is that the plug thread are buggered up.
7. By doing the above process,
8. You may be able to catch the threads,
9. And back out the plug.
10. DON'T reinstall it.
11. Get a new one.