</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Could it be a Mack pick-up, I think mack made a pick-up years ago.
[/ QUOTE ]1. There is a little truth to that.
2. I visited the MAC Truck Factory in 1952,
3. My dad was buying a truck from MAC,
4. And took delivery at the factory.
5. It wasn't his first truck,
6. And He and I got a tour of the factory.
7. This was only 7 years after WWII,
8. And companies were expanding,
9. And they were seeking new markets.
10. By making new products.
11. During the tour a VP showed us
12. An experiential MACK Car.
it never went into production.
14. I still have the MACK Bulldog ornament,
15. That was given to me during the tour,
16. It's going on the CJ's hood,
17. As soon as it's finished...
18. So I guess it will remain in the house.