1. The codes are not gibberish,
2. You've got to recover them...
3. It's the FIRST place to start...
4. You can find there meaning Here...
, among other places.
5. So re-recover the codes and wite them down!
6. If you've got spark,
7. The ASD is working.
8. If you've got spark and no fuel,
9. The ASD is STILL working.
10. If you've got no fuel,
11. AND no spark,
12. THE ASD has removed power to[*]The Fuel Pump[*]The ignition system
13. If there's not a signal from the Crankshaft Position Sensor,
14. The ASD dropps out,
15. And the engine dies.
16. But since you've got spark and fuel,
17. I'd rule out the ASD relay,
18. And be looking at something more sever,
19. Did you at any time reverse the battery connector?
20. Does the Jeep idle fine if the transmission is in neutral?
21. Can you put the transfer case into neutral?
22. Then what happens?
23. The idle speed control motor,
24. Introduces a measured volume of air into the throttle body,
25. To hold the idle at the proper RPM.
26. Did you get the TPS sensor wet at any time?