\'00 TJ Intermittent stall update
1) Always stalls at idle, always warm.
2) Doesn't seem to stumble, just cut off
3) Starts right up each time
4) Idles mint, accels fine (no sign of fuel starvation)
5) No electrical problems, no alarm, no accessories -all stock
5) WHEN IT STALLS, THE DASH LIGHTS DO NOT COME ON.
This morning it stalled twice within 2 minutes of each other, which could mean it is getting worse.
I am planning on changing the plugs, cleaning the throttle body, and hopefully changing an inline fuel filter (does it exist?) this weekend. Any other parts I should be looking at?