Looking for Chocolate Jeep Mold... Anybody? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 09:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Looking for Chocolate Jeep Mold... Anybody?

Looking for a mold to make a chocolate jeep. If anybody could help I'd appreciate it. I've been looking for a cake topper for a wedding cake with no luck. so I think this is my next option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 09:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Looking for Chocolate Jeep Mold... Anybody?

don't know bout the mold. but for a topper why not use hot wheels jeep?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 09:28 AM

Can't find a little plastic Jeep in a toy store?

My uncle is a woodcarver who has made several mold masters for a chocolate shop in St. Louis, but that probably isn't feasible for a one-shot deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 09:45 AM
Keyboard Implanted

HHHHMMMM< I hve a litel novlety colonge bottle that shapped like a CJ5.... I wonder if there is a way to make a mold out of it???? I have a complete model making and engineering department here at work...... hhhmmm? let me think about that and ask the guys in the shop and get back to you?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 10:30 AM
Official Curmudgeon

I think you need to grow up and leave that wedding cake alone.

Now that said, I could see a sheet cake for the rehearsal diner decorated to look like an off-road area with the bride figure in the Jeep and the groom trying to pull it out of a mud hole. I've got the perfect Jeep for it, it's crystal, my brother sent it to me years ago. I don't know if they are still available. Now if you wanted to do this for the bachelor party, it might be funny to have the groom figure in the Jeep and the bride figure on the end of the rope.

I'd just leave that wedding cake alone. This is a very formal affair that little girls and especially their mothers look forward to from the time they can walk. No sense in giving the bride's family the idea that she married an idiot.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 10:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Who are you to tell me what to do? Are you my father? Are you my bride to be? No. The one thing that I do not like about this board is when you ask for help and people reply with answers like you. I didn't ask for anybodies opinion on what I am to do. Thats not your decision to make.

As far as my bride to be, It was her idea. Sorry if you don't have a jeep chick who understands what it is to have a jeep. As far as you telling me to grow up and saying that I am an Idiot..... I won't even go there.. But I hope you rot in #$%@
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 10:38 AM
Way Outta Control

Re: Looking for Chocolate Jeep Mold... Anybody? *DELETED*

Post deleted by LEVE
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Official Curmudgeon

Hey, I'm not TELLING you to do or not to do anything. I'm just giving you my opinion and advice which if you follow will save you the embarrassment when you and your friends look back at those wedding pictures years from now.

I never grew up, you should see the expression on peoples faces when they see a 55 year old man get into a Jeep with Taz painted on the hood. I even tell people, "I won't grow up, you can't make me." A wedding is a very different situation though. Like LEVE, I remember that other post. You were given some sage advice but you ignored it. I just stated it stronger to get your attention. You need to become a responsible adult for one day. If you can't put the Jeep aside for the most important day so far in her and your life, maybe you should MARRY THE JEEP!

I didn't say that you were an idiot, I don't know you well enough to make that determination about you, but even considering putting a Jeep on a wedding cake is convincing me and I'd think that it's not the first impression you want to leave on those guests you've never met.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Mud in my Veins

and another... SugarCraft at the very bottom.

And from a fellow "idiot" that made his bride of 20 minutes help load the keg/cooler/ice into the back of my truck... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
... 14 years and still going strong. If'n I was getting married to promote my "image", I'd have invited the "country club" crowd, rather than *HER* family, friends, and other brew swilling folks! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 11:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Your 55yrs old? I normally have respect for my elders... Not in this case. As you said, you don't know me. You don't even know anything about my family, or myh soon to be in-laws. I will give you some info... Both family's are very much into mechanics. My father was a state police mechanic for 35 years, Her father owned a body shop for about 20 years, He is still working on cars. The rest of his family has been in the body busy and still is. He's painting my jeep for the wedding also. Wait,... Yes, I am driving my jeep to the wedding. So if you see a patern here, everybody is excited to see my jeep pull up that day with the new body, paint, etc. My jeep chick who wants me to put a jeep on the cake will be climbing into the jeep in her dress for pictures... and then we are on our way.

Sorry to hear that your looking back on your wedding day and wishing you did things differently. This is something we want to do, Not something we want to look back on and wish we did it.

Not sure why your giving somebody such a hard time about when you don't even know me or anybody in my family...

Oh, in my opinion, your hood looks stupid and your bumper is a nice snow plow. But thats just my opinion...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode