Fall badlands Run.10-18-03 Sign in thread.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Fall badlands Run.10-18-03 Sign in thread..

The other thread is huge. So here it is.. If you are going sign in... The list has dwindled, but I am still there.

We are leaving Fri Morning with plans of wheeling that afternoon.

Anyone need anything?

When is everyone else comming down.

I guess I am trail leading by nomination so is everyone stock or just above?? Or do we have some hot dogs coming [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]?

Chime in so we have a decent count who is coming..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Fall badlands Run. Sign in thread..

I'm still in. I'm not sure exactly when I'll get in yet....but it will definately be sometime Friday. It all depends on what time I decide to wake up and head out.

I've already talked to Jim about bringing a cut off wheel or sawzall so I can do some bumper trimming and possibly go flat fender. I'm also having trouble with my brakes so if I don't get it figured out by then any and all help would be welcomed.

As for my rig, its probly good enough to run some of the tougher trails but I'm not yet.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2003, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

I will have some tools with me,, Mostly air,,, But Can bring some Ele if needed.. But jim may already have that covered. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 06:48 AM

hiow bout a date. i may swing up night time wise if possible for a cold beer.. just depends on work ..

payton
[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 07:01 AM

Our plan is to get there some time Friday mid to late afternoon. I will bring my usual hand tools and electrical diagnostic and repair tools. Anything else that anybody might need - let me know. I've got Sawzall and grinder for Nick.

The trailer I thought I could get is being used by the owner to take his son four-wheeling that weekend - of all the nerve! - so I've got to whip up a towbar quick.

Still looking for information about gasoline prices in eastern Illinois and western Indiana.

I'm going to lock the first thread and link this one.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 08:09 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Re: Fall badlands Run.10-18-03 Sign in thread..

I'll be staying at the Attica Inn on Friday night. They don't have a room available for Saturday night. I'm on their waiting list for Sat., but if they don't get an opening I'll come home after Saturday's festivities. See you there.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 06:32 PM
Can't Get Enough

I'm still in too. We'll be pulling in somewhere around noon Friday and leaving first thing Sunday morning. We reserved an electric campsite as it's supposed to get cold and that little box heater might come in handy.
Jim, I'm in SE Indiana, and gas just shot up to $1.69 here. Can't help you for the area between you and Attica though. Sorry.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 01:25 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Looks like we're down to 7 rigs now. Check your PM's those who have said both in this post and the other that they were going for sure. I'll be sending you my cell number so in case any emergencies come up or you'll be coming up sooner on Friday and want to wheel or whatnot you can get ahold of me. This should still be a good time. It could be the start of something big in the future and we'll be the first to go. Kinda like someone had to start Sturgis and Daytona Beach bike week........haha.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 01:27 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

The plan:: [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Knifeboy, JBTATER and I will be meeting at summers sometime just after noon on friday with plans to be at the badlands by 1pm for a short ride on Friday.. Anyone interested is welcome.

As for saturday since some are driving in, lets meet behind the office by 10:00 am that way if there is a line it should not be a problem.. Then we can figure out what everyone feels like and go from there.. [img]images/graemlins/beach.gif[/img]

Everyone be careful and get there in one piece.

Jim think you guys will be there early on Friday?? [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img]

Jeff
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 04:35 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Here is the latest list I have. IF YOU ARE NOT CAMPING AND MEETING US AT THE BADLANDS LET US KNOW NOW. I'm not yelling but emphasizing. If we don't have anyone meeting us there on Saturday (and I don't think we do anymore) then we won't bother waiting for people to show up at the Badlands. So here are the names I have.

upalittle
Rio_Grande
Jim_Lou
JBTater
payton
knifeboy2
<font color="red"> sourpwr
BUCKYOO7
ecamp55 </font color>

The last 3 names are in red because I haven't heard from those folks in a while and I'm not 100% sure they still are planning to make it. So if you're name is in red please confirm you are going so we don't ditch you because we think you aren't showing up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode