Off Roading Forums banner

attn dave

329 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Rio_Grande 
#1 ·
whens the bonfire? im open this sat. night.. whatcha got gonnin on? well its time to drink sum cold beer wif da ohio peeps? well lets set a date !

#2 ·
OK with me. See what Jeff's doing......you gotta bring him too. We also gotta watch the weather. PM me if you lost my phone#. (I read the "threw my cell on q-tec thread)
Or maybe we can plan in a small advance to see who all wants to come. But this weekend is fine by me.

#4 ·
well why dont we do it 2 weeks from this weekend.. that way people would have a chance to get an invite from u.. and make arrangments if they wanna come or not.. im easy either way.. every other weekend im free so just tell me when to show up and where.. yeah go ahead and shoot me ur digits on the pm side. cause my cell is gone got a new one just none of my numbers from the last one

im easy where jeff chime in what weekend is good for u..

come on lets start a fire they can see from the space shuttle
bwahahahahaha hill jacks and fire gotta love it.

#5 ·
Do not hold up on my account,, I just had my weekend off, that means it will be three weeks before the next one, then the weekend of the Badlands run on the 18th is my long weekend.. so it is gonna be near impossible for me to make it.. Money is tight right now trying to make this run to attica in Oct.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.