Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: valve replacement
1. Tools:[*] Hand tools to remove head[*] Lapadary compound[*] Electric Drill.[*] Valve Spring Compressor tool
2. Remove the head,
3. Remove the Valve Spring off the vavle,
4. Remove the Valve,
5. Use the Drill and lapping compound to seat the new vavle,
7. It's not hard,
8. It is time consuming.
9. Me, I'd take off the head...
10. And have a machinest do it...
11. And check out the head at the same time.