Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Latest Jeep Alarm/Anti-Theft Device
Have you ever tried to get in the Jeep or in the front door before the dog? So that reminded me of:
How to thoroughly clean the toilet
1. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and put both lids up.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him toward the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet.
4. Close both lids..(You may need to stand on the lid)
5. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
6. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet,
7. The cat is actually enjoying this.
8. Flush the toilet three or four times.
9. This provides a power-wash and rinse.
10. Open the door to the outside.
11. Be sure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
12. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can,
13. Quickly lift both lids.
14. Your clean cat will rocket out of the toilet,
15. And run outside where he will dry himself off.
15. The toilet, and the cat, will be sparkling clean!