Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: AirRock Kits what do ya\'ll think?
1. Yep, it's pricey,
2. But it maybe a cure for one problem I can think of on a TJ..
3. Wheel hop...
4. Wheel hop's often caused by rapid transfer of weight front to back.
5. This is due to the spring settings allowing the front to "flex"...
6. So the off camber, on hills, etc... the Jeep does just that...
7. And a weigh imbalance is set up,
8. Causing axle wrap and wheel hop.
9. But is the "cure" worth it?
10. Not for me... it's too priecy...
11. Would I install one if it were given to me?
12. YES... [*] Free is good [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [*] A man can't have too many gadgets [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]