Clifferd is fer sale??? (Mucho pics) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Clifferd is fer sale??? (Mucho pics)

I know I'm not supposed to sell on here but I have contributed, though very little, and I thought that you fine people deserved a chance before anyone else so here's some pics of the Clifferd and a rundown if anyone is interested in purchasing. I'm asking $6,500 and I will deliver up to 150 miles of Havelock, NC. Give me a call at (252) 444-5675, 229-3772 (cell) or 466-7500(work, ask for GySgt Moberly)or email me at [email protected] I have a new 350 Jeep that will grow soon so Clifferd is goin going gone...because I can't 'wheel it as much as it deserves!!! Here's the rundown...(some comments for the unknowing, lol)
Transmission 1979 Jeep T-18A with 6.32:1 ratio granny 1st gear.

Transfer Case 1979 Jeep Dana 20 with 2.03:1 four wheel low range.

Front Axle GM Dana 60 from a military CUCV vehicle, cut to 63 WMS to WMS. 4.56 geared, Detroit Locker, Chrome-Moly steel tube high Steering on flat-top knuckles. One ton toughness that is rarely found in a civilian vehicle!

Rear Axle GM Cab & Chassis 14-bolt FF with 10.5 ring gear, 4.56 gears and a Detroit Locker with disk brake conversion. Custom traction bar for anti-wrap due to torque applied on the rear axle. Custom mount Skyjacker Nitro shocks for maximum articulation.

Wheels/Tires/Lift 3 body Lift, 3.5 lift springs set up Spring Over Axle (SOA adds 6 front and back), CJ front springs, YJ rear, heavy duty shackles front and rear adding 1.5, 14 lift total. 15X10 Eaton Bead-lock rims house the 20% used 35X16X15 Super Swamper TSL Boggers, the most aggressive tire made.

Miscellaneous Smittybuilt custom full roll cage with four overhead spreaders and two ankle spreaders. Two middle overhead spreader setup to house CB radio equipment. High visibility LED taillights installed on rear of Jeep. Jeep comes with full soft top, hardware, bikini top, tonneau cover, and wind duster (truck style rear window). 4.2 liter I-6 has had the Nutter bypass done to alleviate the nightmare of vacuum lines and the hideous computer that controls the Carter BBD carburetor. Custom cut front tube bumper and custom made rear setup with 2 trailer hitch rated as a class II towing device. Spare tire carrier included but not on vehicle.

Note: This vehicle is not recommended for highway useage. Top speed is 60 mph (pushing it!)

And the pics...

Mugshot...

Front meat

Booty

Tranny

Again, (252) 444-5675 or 229-3772...peace out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode