RANT: Ban "the exagerated" from here? - POLL? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

View Poll Results: LEAVE OR STAY?
BYE BYE 23 88.46%
STAY 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 02:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

RANT: Ban \"the exagerated\" from here? - POLL?

He offers such a great wealth of information: <font color="red">If your reading this please goto JEEPER SITE FOR LITTLE BOYS </font color>
"Hey You guys are all useing the wrong hockey puck. you guy wanna go out to the nearest hockey store and look for a street hockey puck. You know the ones that have three roller kind of balls built into it. we have a paving company come pave my driveway and I was playing street hockey nearby and needless to say to puck managed to get in fron tof the steam roller, and it somehow survived. Now thats bullet I mean bomb proof." - <font color="red">Good Help here? </font color>
"hey Smokngun,
I like your signature. I love that Alan Jackson song. Man I forgot all about that song...time to go download it" - <font color="green"> IDIOT </font color> [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]

"hey JIMMYZ,
Yea man, I got in that same situation only mine alittle different my ex girlfriend got mad because I dedicated the money I had left after expensenses at the end of each month to my Jeep. She originally got mad when I broke an axle and it flew out later on and broke her side step, and I didn't wish to replace it b/c of ground clearance. Then the last time she got mad before she left was when I dumped my money for my 10" lift from skyjacker. She was pissed off because she split her new jeans getting in as I did when we went for a test drive. To try to shut her up i said next time wear a skirt or look stupid using a ladder. The reason why I said the skirt thing was because it wouldn't split it'd slide up, and thats what us guys like to see, Right guys. well anyways shes gone. Now I am out hunting again like you will be soon if you buy another Jeep." <font color="blue"> Alright what the hell? [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] </font color>
"
man your not think the whole idea of a 2 1/2 ton rockwell through. they are geared at 7.17 and the smallest tire you can run with them is a 44 unless you want to crawl everywhere blazing your engine to the very last rpm it has. oh and when you get these please tell me when your on the highway and which highways you will be on. I do not wish to sit in the stop and go traffic that you will be causing. your jeep will be worst than a farm vehicle. oh and after the first week of installing them tell me how many cops have pulled you over and given you a ticket to get your vehicle inspection by an authorized inspection station" <font color="blue">Good one [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]</font color> [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
"congrates on getting a CJ7. I was gonna get one then I ended up with good grades so my parents bought me a TJ. And glad you joined as I recently did, I love this website I spend all my free time on it. I wish I could help you but that problem I have no clue of how to fix, sorry " <font color="blue">I got good grades..ma ma bought me big red Jeep..want a [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] cookie. </font color> [img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]
<font color="green"> And didn't this [bleep] post that he had a Rubicon that he broke the rearend on while pulling out of the lot? Yet I read he has a '00 tj? with 10in blah blah blah </font color>
[img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 02:27 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: RANT: Ban \"the exagerated\" from here? - POLL?

Did he really post about using hockey pucks with rollers? Where is the link to that thread? I wanna read that.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 02:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Look at the idiot's profile and look at his posts... I went through and couldnt stop laughing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 02:32 PM
Official Curmudgeon

I ain't voting yet. Maybe as a group, we can make up for the upbringing that he never had and make him a productive member of society.

On second thought, I ain't no Democrat [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 02:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Taz I agree a hundred precent. I'm not knocking on the fact that his Jeep was bought by his parents because my parents bought my first one and started this whole thing... but he acts like he knows all this [bleep] from reading a magazine. Look at his profile its like looking at a catalogue for new products on Jeeps. [img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Old Hand

While we are at it, why don't we rip some of the "Post Padders." Personally, I'm tired of seeing the same people jump on every thread with their only advice being one of 3 options.
A. repeating something that was already covered in the very same thread
B. "do a search"
C. usless dribble

If you can't offer better advice, move on. You don't have to post on everything you read.
whatever....
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 03:37 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

I voted to remove him. Not because of what he said, but because he refused to apologize for what he said. We can all make inappropriate comments. A man will admit his mistake and apologize for it. I say we don't need him or his lack of maturity. [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 03:56 PM
Way Outta Control

1. Ok, let's lighten up on the exaggerated.
2. He's taken his lumps for being bit of a Jerk.
3. He' s not retaliated against the flow.
4. There will be no Should we Ban....? Poll
5. I'll decide on who's banned and why,
6. And it will be handled descretly.
7. As a matter of information I don't ban members [*] On the first, or second, infraction of forum guidelines.[*] For being young,[*] For being immature[*] For posting obviously stupid answers,[*] For posting wrong answers
8. If I did, I'd have to ban about 98% of the forum members?
9. Let he who's not violated a rule or two?
10. Cast the First Stone?
11. As for me, Nope?
12. I'd rather just make a friend outta him,
13. Rather than an enemy?
14. Now it's our time to teach,
15. And his time to learn.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode