Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   I might be selling my cj7 and cj 6 (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/171255-i-might-selling-my-cj7-cj-6-a.html)

sammi_davis 07-14-2003 05:33 PM

I might be selling my cj7 and cj 6

I have made up my mind that I am moving to Reno Nevada . This means I have to sell a jeep or three . I have a 76 cj 7 all fiberglass with a sbc and a 4" lift with 33 mtrs . It is a new jeep for all intent and purposes . Everything has been rebuilt or replaced . It has a 44 /30 with 3.73s that are open . The tranny and tcase are rebulit and are a T350 and a Dana 300 . The supertop is almost new as are the steel horse seats and bestop center console . The tub is a 4wd hardware unit also . The dash has all new gauges (autometer) except for the factory clock . It is herculined also . The entire brake system is new .... not rebulit new... It has 11" drums in the rear and discs up front . The motor has less than 10,000 miles on it . It has roller rockers and a roller cam . There is a quadrajet , edelbrock intake and valve covers , milodon hi flow oil pump . Hi flow water pump and a new conversion raditaor . All of the accessories are stainless also . It has a one piece flip front end . This jeep is a driver . The mtrs have less than 200 miles on them . There are 5 and there are also 5 matching Alcoa copy rims . There is a lot more that I just cant think of as of yet . I dont really want to sell it , but I need to round up more cash to help pay for property . The other jeep I am thinking about selling is a stock 1973 cj 6 . It has very little rust due to the factory hardtop . The hardtop itself is a little rough though . The 6 has two freshly reupholstered factory seats , 4 31x 10.5 swampers with 60% tread , a new skyjacker 2.5" suspension lift and it is a factory V-8 . It is liscensed and drivable .It has a t150/dana 20 too. I have a new clutch that will go in before I sell it . I am gauging interest in the two of them to see how easy it will be to sell them . Im thinking 10,000 for the 7 and 4000 for the 6 . Does this seem in line ? Anyone interested ?

Swansonoldcj 07-15-2003 01:11 AM

Re: I might be selling my cj7 and cj 6

I don't know if it's fair or not ;
I have to trailer home a cj6 I just aquired due to rotten tires, v6 t18 fact.steel top and 64k that I paid $1500 for from a freind. It was his dads toy.
IT WILL BE MY CRAWLER!!!!!
but I did steal it!(almost)
gas. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
good luck on the move, hope your doing it for the right reasons!
[img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

Smokngun 07-15-2003 11:27 AM

Re: I might be selling my cj7 and cj 6

The prices don't seem too out of line. I'd really like a '6', but too many other toys are in line before another Jeep. The '7' may sound a bit high to some, but having built one from the ground up, I know what they cost, so to me it's not out of line for the '7' either. The '6' sounds like a really good deal!