my last east coast run...aug 8-10 URE - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

my last east coast run...aug 8-10 URE

This is it.. my last time wheeling on the east coast.
I'm calling everyone out to go wheeling one last time. Come watch Pat get "friendly with Janet, watch ricky break his jeep and aaron take anti-sencitivity pills. Listen to Caver Dave whine about how much the recent repairs cost him and hear Joe's new baby crying.
[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] oh yeah.. we might wheel a bit too...
[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 05:17 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: my last east coast run...aug 8-10 URE

Having heard lots of storys about you and Pat from Dave and meeting Aaron this weekend...I think I'm gonna have to pass on this weekend...

Well then again...maybe I'll come down, Aaron really likes my Hawaiin print seat covers...It'll give him another chance to see them.

Don't know if you and Pat got the latest word on Janet...She was diagnosed with MS, she found out Thursday...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 05:24 PM
Mud in my Veins

I'll put it on the calendar Bro! Janet was visibly "saddened" when told of your impending departure [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

BTW, they've banned alcohol from not only the campgrounds, but the entire system as of 3 months ago. The worse part is the rangers are out & about early & very late looking for it, just ask Aaron [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . I'm working on "alternative accommodations" that would be on PRIVATE property and NO rules on the other side of the lake. Anyone have a problem camping outside of URE as long as there's flush toilets & a shower?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 05:30 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Flush toilets and showers... Hell bring a shovel and the rid the lake bank of any decaying cat fish [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] and I'm good to go.....

But as Smitten as Janet supposbily is with Pepin I bet she'd look the other way [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'll make plans for a day trip at minimum.....

post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 05:54 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I think Janet would be horribly dissapointed if Pat and Chris didn't stay at ACG...maybe doing the tent sites down beyond the wash house...no driveways but kinda out of sight...Janet could come and visit and the Rangers may just drive on by as long as it's not WAY noisy...
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 06:23 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Chris, I wouldn't miss it!

Dave, I think thats a wonderfull idea.

Pat, you gonna be ready? (P.S. I know you have been cheating on me with Neil)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Having heard lots of storys about you and Pat from Dave and meeting Aaron this weekend...I think I'm gonna have to pass on this weekend...

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen up!!!

If any of you guys think that I'm a sarcastic hard a$$, you shouldn't even concider the farwell trip for Chris w/o some anti-sensitivty pills. Think about it, Pat is worse than me. And together, with Chris there egging us on, Ricky's wonderfull way of politely slamming the begesus out of us, and Dave, well, ya all know Dave. Please, I'd love to see you all there, it's all in good fun, but leave the skirts at home.

Lomod, when I said I loved your seat covers, and that they turned me on, it was sarcasim. Brent, same w/ the sensitivity thing. Do you guys really think you hurt my feelings?

I had a great time in URE this last weekend. I really enjoyed meeting Brent, LomodYJ, Bill (from Triad 4x4), and Stumpy (forgot his name). Hope we can get together again sometime.

[img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 06:35 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Yea, I see how you are, love me then leave me...I'll remember this. Really, after having run a trail or two with you, I think you are a really great guy...a great guy to stay away from... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And when did you ever see my skirt?

Anything you can do, I can do with finesse (I think).

I think the plan is coming together...Maybe I'll pull the seat covers out of my van and bring them to you on the 8th.

gk

post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 06:49 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Ricky, you gonna make it?

clip-And when did you ever see my skirt?-clip

Good point, I was impressed w/ the YJ, it's just hard to take it seriously with those damn flower seat covers. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I know I didn't see your skirt Fri. night, you left it back at camp .....................in your jeep [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Didn't want to get them dirty...

O.K. I did kinda wimp on the night ride...but I had no idea how you were gonna lead...and all of Cavers stories about you put some awfull big fear into me...turns out you really are a little girl on the trail...Hopefully I'll have the 8.8 in for the August run...then I won't be so chicken...
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 07:03 PM
Keyboard Implanted

OK, I'm calling uncle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode