Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Mechanical fuel pump...HELP
1. Ok, you've changed the fuel pump,
2. And sucked the tank dry...
3. However, if the fuel line has a pinhole in it,
4. You can still suck the line and get gas,
5. But the fuel pump will see air... and that
6. Will eventually kill suction.
7. You've got to prove the line's good or bad.
9. May I suggest taking about 6' of flexible gas line,
10. And putting it in a jar of gas?
11. Then if the fuel pump sucks it up...
12. You know you've got a problem in the line...
13. And the pump's OK.