help me find some trails!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 10:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

help me find some trails!!

I live in soutwest ohio, and I can't find any trails around here!! anyone from around here know of any? Just looking for a place to shift into 4Low. (And to take the girlfriend for a picnic...and stuff [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Can't Get Enough

Re: help me find some trails!!

You're only about 3 hrs or so from Badlands in Attica, IN. Where in SW Ohio are ya? We live in College Corner.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 04:49 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I live is southeast Indiana, we have Haspin acres, but i have not been there yet,, Heard it is pretty challenging. Then we make a couple trips a year to the badlands up north.. I would like to find something a little closer as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 09:39 PM

jeff those wheeling days of urs are numbered.. if ur in the cinncy area tehres the core.. off road club u may check out.. cinncy off road sumthing.. they got a web site pm me if u want it..

payton
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 09:41 PM
Wrangler88

hey where in ohio are u located, in the summer im near cleveland ohio, and durning the rest of the year im in athens ohio.. let me know where u care we can meet sometime and hit some dirt..
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 11:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ecamp55, I'm over here at lebanon. Well, I say lebanon, but we farm on greentree road (don't know if ya ever heard of it) between lebanon and middletown. I heard there were some trails in franklin, and I need to find someone to show me around. I should just load up and go to the badlands (I'd drive the YJ over there, but what happens when ya bust something? Ya don't get home, besides, my dad has a NICE F250 and trailer I can borrow anytime). we need to start our own ORC SWB chapter, buy us some land, and make our own darn trails...but then, there may not be enough of us, and then, oh hell, just forget it. LOL J/K. If we could get something going that would be cool. how much of the badlands could my wrangler run (see sig)? I just wonder if it'd be worth going if I get a few days off work.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 11:28 PM
KenTheJeepGuy

no find ME some trails. Cleveland area.

I would like to know of some trails or at least some woods or something to drive thru in the north central ohio area. i dont mind a bit of a drive, but as of right now i dont know of anything.

Anything or anywhere you know of would be great, even if it is a muddy puddle in your back yard, if it makes you bounce around or worry about getting stuck, it is good enuf for me!

Also wouldnt mind just making some local jeep buddies.
If you are in cleveland or nearby drop me a PM or email IM me...
kas79cj AOL IM
ksoggs AOL
[email protected]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 06:37 AM
Can't Get Enough

Well, I don't know where Greentree Rd is, but I do know where Lebanon and Middleton are....lol. I don't know of any trails around Franklin, but I haven't been there long enough with the jeep to look for any since I've been working in Charlotte for the better part of 2 yrs. I'll have Lirpasue see if she can find out anything. I think you can run most of the Badlands with what you have, I could and we have a basically stock CJ5 with 31's. Maybe one weekend we could get together and run over there for a day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode