Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: OTP EGR Valve 1993 Jimmy
1. I think so...
2. But I'm not an expert on this one..
3. The saving grace is that it's an EGR,
4. The difference is that it's opened by the ECM at about 42mph.
5. So the darned thing has only two states.. opened and closed.
6. If it opens, and doesn't close... it's a problem.
7. If it doesn't open it may throw a code, but not be a problem.
8. But heck that's the only information I can dig up on this...
9. I'm hoping others can fill in...