Hey guys, I have a 91 Wrangler with a 4.0. I was told that the engine bolt patterns are all the same, even the V8's. Is it true that I can swap in a 304 or 360 and it will bolt to the tranny. Oh yea, the tranny is a TF999. The 6 is ok, but there just isn't anything like the throaty sound of a V8. Not to mention the power posibilities. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
1. Chris, welcome to the forum.
2. Thanks for filling out your user profile.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate more often!
5. Two brains are always better'n one!
6. Just remember if you do a V8 swap...
7. You'll lose the EFI,
8. I'd think hard about the swap.