Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: U JOINT BOLT QUESTION.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
saving something else from breakage
[/ QUOTE ]1. Agreed...
2. The strap has no advantage,
3. If you've ever had a U-joint strap bolt break,
4. On the trail,
5. In mud,
6. When it's snowing,
7. And the sun's going down,
8. You'd love to have the U-bolt.
9. It's much easier to repalce,
10. And in the long run more robust.