Windrock in one week - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2003, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Windrock in one week

Just doing a last minute check of who I should be looking for, Ricky, Steve, anyone else, Bueller, Bueller?!?!?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2003, 07:15 PM

Re: Windrock in one week

Did I notice the lack of the cyberwheeler name Pat? [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/beach.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Can't Get Enough

I'm still waiting on axle shafts for my front end. It's a damn weird dodge and I located a couple sets but I have to get them by next Friday. If they don't come I will wheel the thing in 3 wheel drive though [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Isn't Rich going to rear his head?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2003, 08:10 PM
Keyboard Implanted

lol...
pat the cyberwheeler
we need to change his title...lolol
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 02:30 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I was expecting and hoping to see some people chime in on this thread (Ricky, Richard?). I'm about 95% on going (I'm 100% if nothing work related comes up).

What days are you guys going to arrive/leave?

Hope I'm not the only one there.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 06:54 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

I'll be arriving Friday evening, I'm going to stay at Norris Dam State Park, Monday is the day of departure for me. Gotta get back to Albany, Ga unpack everything, then repack everthing because Tuesday I'm going to Louisisana.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 08:09 AM
Mud in my Veins

I'm a NO Go for Windrocks [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Just started the big push to have the HO ready for the Jeepster JAM (3 weeks left [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ). I managed to get the rear welded up (wish I had taken a picture....the guy did a masterpeice!) and new seals & bearings installed. Still have to get the front cage bent, welded , & painted and go thru the front axle (looks like U-joints and roller bearings so far).

I *might* try to hit URE this weekend though. My brother got his CJ7 resurected (we put new poly mounts & draglink in Sat.) and is hoping to get it there. I even heard Mobdawg (& others??) are planning to be there.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 08:15 AM
Can't Get Enough

Just got back from Hotlanta. Nice to be home and away from the Esclades with the spinning bling blings. They are everywhere. $4500/set... They still are probably on foodstamps too..
Anyway, we're still heading that way Friday AM. It looks like 8 hours, so it will be a long day. I am still trying to get Tim to baby sit us for at least Saturday. He lives there and has a Samauri on Rockwells, 44's, and a 350. We have met him in Tellico and on Stagecoach in Mont Eagle. We are staying at Days Inn in Oak Ridge. My tent (suburban) is too small for the 3 of us.
I think there are 6 or 7 of us coming from Charleston, some are heading there Thursday..
We plan to leave Monday morning..

Cyberwheeler...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]

Ricky...seeya...
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Ricky, if you remember them, the two young boys from Alabama with the TJ's may make it,......and they were eyeballin' your girl [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Can't Get Enough

There are gonna be a few of us locals there, I don't know how many yet for sure. I fired the jeep up yesterday and used it to pull out a guys dodge dually that got stuck behind my folks house (he was buying a trailer off me). I am bringing her home tonight to fix the axle shaft (I got the outer I needed). My house is about a 30-40 minute tow from there so I am sleeping at home [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I will ride Saturday and Sunday for sure and Monday if anyone wants to and I am still together. We might want to hold off till Sunday to ride rattle rock though as they are having some kind of organized run there this weekend and we are going to have to get on it butt crack of dawn early or sit there all day and wait on people. There are several good trails though... I am partial to the creeks myself. If you guys need to reach me once you get down here feel free to call my cell phone (865)659-9654. Let me know what time to meet you and so forth.... [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode