Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Squeaky wheel
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
What do yall think?
[/ QUOTE ]1. I think you play you pay,
2. Jack up the offending wheel,
3. Rotate the wheel by hand,
4. Feel for any rotational abnormalities,
5. A wobble,
6. A slight drag,
7. Pull the wheel,
8. Look at the brake disk for wear.
9. If the problem's a repeatable as you say,
10. It should be easily found,
11. Now all ya gotta do is find it.