Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: loose rocker problems
1. J, Welcome to the forum.
2. Thanks for filling out your user profile.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate more often!
5. Two brains are always better'n one!
6. The cam lobes may worn, or,
7. The lifters may not be filling with oil.
8. Have you looked to see if the push-rods were deformed, scored, etc.?
9. IMHO... Pull the head.. examine the lifters and camshaft.
10. Is the camshaft "walking"?