1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Please complete your user profile:[*] It's a nice thing to do.[*] It's helps to know who we're talking' to.[*] It helps to know what's your ride.[*]It helps to know the local in which you live.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one!
5. Have you seen coolant movement in the Radiator?
6. My guess is that the QuickSteel has migrated,
7. And something's plugged.
8. You'll soon find out.
9. As for a gasket.. I like Felpro.
10. Shucks is a low-buck auto parts store, but hey, I go there too...
11. But I prefer NAPA..
12. I get a AARP and AAA discount at NAPA...
13. And prices are good...as example..
14. Yesterday I swapped out the two speed sensors on the CARAVAN.
15. NAPA price was $18 each.
16. Shucks wanted $29.95 each...
17. But they'd match and beat NAPA by 5%,
18. Which would have been $17.10 per sensor.
19. It ain't worth the $0.90 I'd save to go to Shucks,
20. And get a sensor built in China by slave labor.
21. I buy American when ever I can...
22. It keeps you working!