Off Roading Forums banner

Swampers!

429 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Caver Dave 
#1 ·
After a near drowning incident driving Mossy to the tire shop topless, the wait is over. I scored a nice set of 33x12.50 TSLs several months ago and stored them until just the right moment (Thanks Brent!). While today was great for tires, it sucked for having taken the top off Sunday

I'm not sure what the tread depth is, but I know the previous 2 owners and they only had 3-4K max put on them over the past year.

The last Jeep (a YJ) was wearing them when it used a small ricer for an RTI ramp. Unfortunately, the speed was a bit much and it rolled several times during the ramping. You can just make out the bluish smudge from the cars paint.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased so far. They ride pretty good from what I can tell. I'm still running the 30# the shop put in them, but I'll start experimenting on pressures today. I'm thinking about 20ish or lower is where it'll end up. Testing them at URE next weekend should be killer...(praying for RAIN!!)

See less See more
#3 ·
Have those TSL's been trimmed in the center lugs. It seems to me that other TSL's I have seen in 33's Had little to no space between the lugs in the middle? Are those TSL's Radials, bias? Ether way they look great That is a pretty Jeep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.