1. Where are you attending?
2. I worked full time at 3M and
a. At 37, started back to school an finihsed a BS,
b. At 41, completed an MBA...
c. At 51, completed an MCSE-NT Admin - IIS course at KRS.
3. As for my job outlook.... [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
4. Just last week I called back to two prospective employers to find:
5. A position has been reopened,
a. becasue the candidate couldn't pass the drug test and
b. the empolyer never looked at my cover letter detailing
c. 6yrs EMT medical experiance.
d. 1 year field / lab work with DICOM
at the Mayo Cliic.
6. At another company the boss hiired
a. A friend of the family
b. After he graduated from HS and
c. Took "a couple of courses..."
7. A Third Company had a helpdesk positon, that:
a. They hire almost anyone who breaths...
b. Didn't even give me an interview,
c. Sent me a letter thanking me for sharing during an interview,
d. And that it was a pleasure to meet me.
f. I dropped the resume/application packet off at a reception desk...
g. and never spoke a word to any one.
8. Me, I've had ONE interview n 14 months...
9. I'm gettin' a little frustrated...
10. Good Luck on your Job search when Schools over...
11. Minnesota has a better Job outlook than Spokane...