Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: estimateing value for sales tax?
1. IMHO... tax is wrong.
2. It's leagalized robbery,
3. But it's also a fact of life,
4. Another fact is your dealing with the State...
5. They've got their rules and regulations,
6. Designed to keep people from being:
b. Act with common sence,
c. In the benefit of the taxpayer.
7. I bought a Caravan for $25, and the State of Wisconsin,
8. DIdn't like the amount of tax I paid on it...
9. And sent both myself and the seller a letter wanting proof...
10. I paid $25 for it...
11. We both had proof an sent it in..
12. Man, I hate dealing with stupidity.
13. Once I had a motorcycle with a sidecar welded on...
14. The State of Washington refused to a drivers test with the sidecar affixed...
15. The State of Washington State Patrol refused to consider it a "car" for the
16. Purpose of a Drivers License.
17. So, I rode it any way, and carried copies of the laws, and
18. Talked my way outta 3 tickets...
19. Somedays it don't pay to get outta bed!
20. They can't find the Jeep in their "books" so I guess....
21. It dosen't exist, and
22. You shouldn't have to pay any tax! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]