Hello all, new to this BB was looking for an opinion
Anyone installed a Juice box in their Jeep. I have an '86 CJ7 258. Seems like for $120 it's not bad. Any thoughts?
Re: Juice box
1. The product works as advertised.
2. The product is an assembly of parts you can do your self.
3. Do a searc on the TFI Ignition Upgrade in this Forum.
4. Read the Posts and come back with questions.
5. You can do the same thing for less money.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1994-2009, VerticalScope Inc. // Off Road forums & discussion groups sitemap
side by side | atv | dirtbike | snowmobile | sandsport | competition | land use | Jeep | Toyota | Ford | GM