1. After a night to think a little more...
2. The schematic on the engine shows a ballast resistor (it may be resistor wire)...
3. It should be located somewhere on the firewall.
4. If it's got the ballast resistor, then remvoe it and turn it over.
5. It's ceremaic, with a resitive wiring running up the middle.
6. Often they get hot, and then break and make the circuit.
7. It's hot, and breaks, and the engine dies.
8. Then the voltage is remvoed... and the resistor cools,
9. The circuit is completed... and the engine can start again.
10. Then the cycle repeats itself.
11. But I'm still bettin' on the ignition module.
11. As the fracture ages, the problem intensifies.