Off Roading Forums banner

More kudos for Parts Mike

528 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  LEVE 
#1 ·
Just had to share this one. I bought an original set of Parts Mike hi-steer arms about 4-5 years ago. These are flame cut and don't have the degree correction for TRE's. He just took them back at *full purchase price* in exchange for a set of the current generation arms, then I paid him the difference to move up to the super arms. PM has never failed to impress me.

#3 ·
I'll third that kudos. I got a t18 gasket/rebuild kit from him along with the bellhousing stud for a t18. And he sent them to me without payment. When I spoke with him on the phone he said, "just send it to me when you get the parts." He's definitely a class act, and I HIGHLY recommend him to you guys that have not used him before.

ALec

#4 ·
I will add to that! I purchased a T-19 and adapter from him. Later, I had trouble with another problem in my sons truck, not being familiar with the T-case in his bronco, I put a question on his site. Later that evening, I recieved a phone call from him, on his dime, and we spent more than 20 minutes discussing the problem and solutions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.