1. Do a Search
2. When you're done reading the thread just click on "index" a the top of that thread and it will take you back to all the other messages on the subject.
3. Search is a good thing!
4. I'm not desirous of commenting on the new AT in the Rubi,
5. It's new.. and there will always be bugs in 1st year product runs.
6. There have been a few reports of this transmission dying in short order...but
7. I don't know, nor can I verify, how the Jeep was, or if it was wheeled, and where.
8. I prefere to comment on known fact than on supppositon...
9. And at this point in the AT's life, most comments are suppostion... [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]