Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: OT- I\'m old
1. You're fast approaching what Joe Soucheray, of KSTP radio calls:
2. A GLA, or in layman's terms, A Great Living American...
3. Anyone who's lived to be over 55.
4. I was 42, and one of my younger daughters was 9,
5. I was a great dad, and got her a microscope for Christmas,
6. She promptly took some tweezers, and attacked me...
7. Pulling out a nose hair...
8. Declaring it grey [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
9. And of course, sharing it with the whole 4th grade.
10. It's a wonder kids live to be adults! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]