Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: muddynut= no $$$$
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
its not the 13.00 dollars im mad about its the fact that i went out of my way to help a stranger in need and look what happens
[/ QUOTE ]1. I've got to disagree...
2. If you were more concerned about helping a guy out than the $13,
3. You'd be waiting a little longer,
4. And seeing what more your could do to help,
5. Not to recover the $13, but to help Muddynut solve the problem,
6. And IMHO... the mentioning of the DUI is just plain...
7. Out of line as a public announcement.
a You ain't the Judge.
b. You ain't the Jury,
c. If he's recieved a DUI... he's not guilty till he's
d. Admitted and plead guilty,
e. Or gone to trial and found guilty.
f. Let the law find him innocent or guilty,
g. That way you can stay focused on the origional problem.
8. IMHO... you're livin' up to your username...
9. After your first posts I thought better of you,
10. My father taught me to never kick a dog,
11. He taught me to never kick an opponent when he's down,
12. But let him get up, give him a little breathing room...
a. He can think a little clearer and may quit.
b. You can think a little clearer and may quit.
c. The operative words here are think and quit.
13. Yes, a man's a good as his word...
14. But there are forces on all men
15. That force them to go way's they don't want to go.
16. Then the man's only as good his new fortune allows,
17. I'm dissapointed....and saddened by the whole mess,
14. That seems to be getting bigger than the $13...