Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Heater fan
1. Now's a good time to buy a manual if you don't have one.
2. I believe the Blower Motor is activated by:
a. A switch...which engages a
b. Relay which sends power to the motor via a droping resistor...
3. So you've know the relay is good, and the
4. Motor's good,
5. But how about the speed droping resistor(s)?
6. Not having a manual for you TJ, I'm only guessing...
7. But I guess GOOD! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]