Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Valve Job
1. Heads are going to cost time and materials.
2. It's not a bad idea to have 'em:
b. Hot tanked,
c. Pressure checked,
d. ALL valve seals repalced.
3. It's a good time to remove the gunk in the intake manifold,
4. And clean the tops of the pistions of carbon build up.
5. Then get a head-up gasket kit when you re-assemble.
6. Check with the machinest if the head bolts can be reused, or if you need new.