</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Question now is...why? why eliminate 1/2 of your cab?
As for the sound bar. if it is the same fold back mechanism as the Bestop Sunrider, yes it should work.
[/ QUOTE ]
I can answer that from the CJ/Trail-rig perspective:
1. it seals fully, so the jeep-wife is comfortable on winter rides.
2. no extra hardware to carry with you, roll up, or mess with.
3. I keep tools, parts, fluids (gear lube) in the back of my trail-rig. with this, I don't have to smell them, and they don't gunk up the passenger compartment of the Jeep.
4. If I don't put the tonneau on, I have easy access to all my junk, without freezing out the Jeep-wife.
5. If I elect to put the tonneau on, it keeps my junk outta-sight, outta-mind of the bad-guys.
BTW, I don't have the BestTop for my CJ, cause they don't make one yet, I run the CaliforniaTops version:
See Picture here.