Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: CJ Roll bar / cage question
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I'm using a vise to hold the bars and a drill press with a hole saw to notch the ends.
[/ QUOTE ]1. Ok, I can see the drill plress for fishmouthing, however,
2. How are you going to bend that tubing without destroing the radius?
3. I've heard of packing with sand, etc,
4. But that makes it almost impossible to bend with a vice.
5. I'm interested in this one... because I don't think it's gonna work... [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
6. IMHO... it's better to have the tube professionally bent.