Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Replacing a soft top
1. Welcome to the forum, sorry I missed the first post on the 18th... I must be gettin' old..
2. Please complete your user profile:
a. It's a nice thing to do.
b. It's helps to know who we're talkin' to.
c It helps to know what's your ride.
d. It helps to know the local in which you live.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one!
5. I'd like to help...
6. but if you don't fill out the profile...
7 What type of Soft Top did you get, Steel Horse, Best, etc.?
9 Well, since I don't know... you're kinda own your