1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Thanks for filling out your user profile:
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one!
5. Yep, Larry Maggio's got about the best GM HEI write up on the web.
6. I've got a GM HEI in my 83 CJ7.
7. In fact Larry donated it to me...(Thanks buddy!) [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
8. It's worked flawlessly for several years.
9. What would you like to know?
1. A 304/360 equiped GM HEI ain't so easy.
2. There isn't a GM HEI that'll fit an AMC V8.
3. Alternitives are:
a. DUI aftermarket distributor.
b. TR TFI Upgrade to the OEM distributor.
4. Davis Unified Ignition ( DUI ) is pretty costly, about $250, if memory serves.
5. TFI Upgrade ain't nothing more than:
a. Tune up parts and a coil and
6. Why it's almost free, and does a great job. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]