Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: What Plug wires for MSD:accel vs Splitfire vs
1. I gotta agree here...
2. I've never understood the need to have "the best" plug wires when you can,
3. Just get the 8mm wire by the foot,
4. Install your own boots and connectors.
5. For the price of a cheap to moderate wire set the would break down in a year.
6. And have a superior set of wires.
7. It astounds and befuddels me?
8. The key is to understanding plug wire construction,
9. The difference between cores and insulation,
10. And go from there...
11. It's not rocket science...
12. It's simply reading information for a couple of hours,
13. Defining your needs and applying the new found soulition.
14. Save your money for the big stuff you can't/won't do!