I NEED SOME ADVICE ...
I'm looking into buying a '90 Jeep with the 4.2l 6 ... the only problem is that it is an Automatic... I will NOT being doing any serious crawling with it , just using it as a daily driver , and something to get me back into the woods during hunting season. This is my first Jeep so , any hi's and lows ya'll could point out would help me out a great deal .... thanks !
Denver, CO [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Re: I NEED SOME ADVICE ...
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Please complete your user profile:
a. It's a nice thing to do.
b. It's helps to know who we're talkin' to.
c It helps to know what's your ride.
d. It helps to know the local in which you live.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one!
5. IMHO.. an automatic is a more reliable transmission than the manual for the same years in the YJ.
6. Benefits: A it's cheap to rebild.
7. Drawbacks: Don't ever into deep water without relocating the vent hole.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1994-2009, VerticalScope Inc. // Off Road forums & discussion groups sitemap
side by side | atv | dirtbike | snowmobile | sandsport | competition | land use | Jeep | Toyota | Ford | GM