Join Date: Nov 2002
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: pro-comp coil conv.
One of my buddies has just about the same setup as yours. I've driven it a few times.., so here goes.
1. It is very noisy!!
2. With the sway bar disconnected, there is a ton of body
roll when sidehilling or off camber.
3. When climbing, the rear end squats way too much, and it
feels like you are going over. Makes for some great
pic's though!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
4. Did I mention it was noisy!!
5. I thought it should flex alot more. It almost looks like
the shocks that came with the lift are not long enough.
6. But it does look way cool and rides pretty good.
Just my opinions.