Pictures of my jeep! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 02:06 PM
Wrangler88

Pictures of my jeep!

well heres my baby, shes getting sold soon, but its a 95YJ 2.5L stick, 32" BFG MT's, BDS 2" lift spring, 2 inch body lift and 1" shackle lift..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 974315-mikesjeep1.jpg (61.6 KB, 222 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 02:10 PM
Wrangler88

Re: Pictures of my jeep!

heres another pic, i think i'm gonna cry when i sell it... [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 974317-mikesjeep2.jpg (92.5 KB, 180 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 02:13 PM
Wrangler88

heres the last one, this is my pride and joy, and all thanks to every one this awesome BOARD!!! i couldn't have done it without ya guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 974321-mikesjeep3.jpg (72.9 KB, 166 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 02:25 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Location: Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe...

Nice Jeep!! I really like the color scheme! Can't go wrong with black!!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 03:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I know how you feel. I had a 97 TJ, 33's, winch, etc. I wheeled it pretty hard when I first started wheeling. Than I bought a cj and have been working on that and breaking stuff everytime I go wheeling. Its much more fun.

Anyhow. I bougtht a 1995 Dually to tow the CJ so it was time to get rid of the jeep. It sold pretty quick - didn't bother me til they picked it up.

I even see it from time to time. That bothers me. Glad its a girl who is driving it and not some guy who is beating the snot out of it!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2002, 06:17 AM
Keyboard Implanted

That is a real nice looking Jeep. It is a darn shame that you have to sell it. I don't think that I could ever sell my YJ, I love that thing like it is a member of my family (it is a memeber of my fam)

I really like what you have going on there with the rear bumper and that tow hook. Is that a strong set up, can you pull on that hook in good shape? Like if you were way sutck in the mud could you yank it hard without worring about it coming off?
Is there any way that you could explain what you have there. I am trying to figure out a good way to have a strong tow point in the back of my jeep, but I dont like a hitch hanging down low, and I don't want to spend money on a new rear bumper right now. You look like you have come up with a good solution.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2002, 12:18 PM
81cj5

You're selling it to get something with how do you say more circular headlights right!!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2002, 03:26 PM
Wrangler88

hey OLIN
well for the rear bumper its a pretty dang thick piece of angle iron,i can't remember how think right off the top of my head... and i drilled all the holes out that are on the frame rail for where the bumperetts are supoosed to be bolteed on, so there are 4 GRADE 8 3/4 botls on each side, and i used 2 grade 8 bolts to hold the of the toe hooks on, shes been yanked there pretty hard and it holds, i juse used big washers on the bolts that bolt to the frame holding the bumper on for added support, if u got any more questions i can maybe steal my friends camera and take some picture... let me know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode