Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: To much noise even after new door seals!
1. Make sure your hard door hinges are not bent.
2. Make sure the doors are aligned with the body.
3. Make sure the tub's straight or #2 above ain't gonna work.
4. Make sure you've go the door post aligned correctly.
5. Make sure the upper window frame ain't bent outward.
6. I'd take out the window before replacing the seals.
7. Is it hard?
8. No, just time consuming.
9. Start taking off the handles, door trim, etc. and start working your way to the inside door mechanics.