I'm a new member who just want to say "HELLO" I'm also a new Jeep owner. We will be picking up my first new Jeeps on Sat. My wife is getting the Jeep Liberty Sport and I'm getting a Jeep Wrangler SE [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Its going to be a long Friday!
Wow. Double wammy. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thats pretty cool. While not a huge fan of the liberty, I'm sure it will serve you well. As for the wrangler...........man, you are gonna have some fun if you never had a jeep before.
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Please complete your user profile when you get the Jeeps:
a. It's a nice thing to do.
b. It's helps to know who we're talkin' to.
c It helps to know what's your ride.
d. It helps to know the local in which you live.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one!
5. I'm glad I ain't making the payments! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
6. I'm warning up to the Liberity and would put one in my garage next to the CJ.
welcome to the wide world of jeeps i would suggest going to a jeep jamboree this coming year it is awsome funi have gone to the adirondak jeep jambo and my wife and i had a blast look in www.jeepjamboreeusa.com [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
This is the best place you could log onto, trust me!
You can ask these guys a zillion things again and again, and you'll always get the nice answer. [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
The're really something!
(and I think I'm in love... [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])