You may be a Jeep owner if.... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

You may be a Jeep owner if....

Last night I got home late from work, and my roommates were already home. (I had listened to the weather, and it said that today was going to be super cold. 5 Deg) On any ohter night I would just park behind on of my roommates, because I am the first out in the morning.... But, I though to myself.. It is going to be super cold in the morning.. Is the Grand Waggie going to start? If not not only am I stuck, but my roomate that I park behind will be too. So I thought better and went out to look for a place on the street. Found one with no trouble and was about to park there when I thought.. Hmmm if it won't start in the morning and I need to get jumped, it is going to be a pain if there is a car right in front of me. So I didn't park there ether. Drove around until I found a place to park where there was a driveway in front of me.
SO I trucked out to where the GW was this morning, And man was it cold. Hopped in there and the seats were hard as a rock, it was cold. And it actuall started. I had to work the throtle for a while to keep it running but man what a champ it is.
I had to think to myself on the way to work this morning (without heat) Not too many drivers would go to such a trouble... Must be a Jeep thing, and I love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 06:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: You may be a Jeep owner if....

This post would be more funny if it weren't so dang true! [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode