Whatever happened to CJDave? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 04:15 PM
BigMan

Whatever happened to CJDave?

Geeze, I'm gone for a year or so doing the whole getting married buying a house thing and building a car and when I come back there is no cjdave posts or team rush posts. Not to mention many of the other guys who dominated the majority of the posts back then. I was wondering if Dave ever got that quadratrac working right, I'm looking at a fsj with one and it kinda got me wondering about it all.
Well hello to the few guys I have seen post from that I remember. Unfortunatly the whole "buying a house" thing included me selling my big yellow 78 cj7. I still have my wifes 80 cj7 though so all is not lost. Even though it is super clean it's just no fun with stock suspension and a 4 cyl.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 04:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Whatever happened to CJDave?

He's still around... teamrush I dunno... he posts once in a blue moon... I think dave moved this past year also? Not completely sure... [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 04:49 PM
BigMan

Oh he Finnally moved , He was talking about it. finnally got out of that liberal hell state of california. I bet he's happy about that.
That's too bad about TR, he made a big contribution to jeep ignitions. I think I saw a team rush tractor trailer going down the road the other day. He's a good guy if you can step around his ego...hehe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 05:09 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I just finished a username search for both CJDave & Teamrush. Teamrush has not posted to the ORC short wheelbase board since Oct. and the time before that post was July. CJDave posted just yesterday to the ORC Short wheelbase board.
dave
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 06:27 PM

He is on the campaign trail with Jesse Jackson, and Janet Reno.

look for the 3 of them in a town near you!

( thats for sure to bring him out of the woodwork!, No offence Dave, ive missed you too!)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 07:19 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Yep....me n' Jessee Jackson have single-handedly lined up the black vote, the hispanic vote, and the lib votes.....oh, wait....they all forgot to vote last month! I guess that's why the GOOD GUYS won big time....heh heh....they didn't know I was an undercover agent for the Bush White house. I did some real neat stuff, like I ordered 200 phone lines and charged them to a democrat campaign headquarters; then I started a rumor that the dems were going to outlaw all 4WD vehicles. [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BIG MAN....I wondered where you wuz at. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I've been "on the move" too and after a YEAR we are just now getting our Jeeplab set up for getting back to work on the SNOJEEP. Here in SE Iowa they have snow......not like we had in the snowy Sierra Nevada mtns, this stuff isn't wet like that was....but it's a lot colder. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Jeepchick is enjoying retirement from "the joint" and has difficulty even IMAGINING that she worked in "the joint" for 21 yrs. [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] It's kind of a hazy memory already. [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] We're looking forward to deer season next weekend. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 08:39 PM
BigMan

DAVE... I figured your ears would be ringing by tonight. Especially with ozark speaking that Demitrash. You should be ashamed ozark, and youu call yourself a red blooded, gun toting, jeep beating american. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Anyways it's good to hear from ya Dave. Kinda makes me miss my jeep already. Glad to hear you got into the heartland before the torch wielding demimob, lead by mr.Gore and Jessy tracked you to your house. Wait... no torches, all that smoke is too much polution.
You better get those moon guys to work setting up the jeep lab. There is work to be done and beers to be drunk.

Al
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 06:33 AM

I love it! this is almost like the old days...CJDave and OJ somehow getting politics into every post [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Welcome back BIGMAN! [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 06:59 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Politics? Who? Me? Heh heh.....nowadays we see the "news" from the jest coast: "Demos sweep state offices." "Property taxes going up." "New homo laws that MUST be obeyed." and don't forget the tidal wave of illegal immigration. Yep....it's great to see the sun rise in "America's Heartland" where most folks still think "right" and guns are treated like crescent wrenches instead of some sort of "radiacl-right-wing militia tool". [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The moonguys; with perfectly spherical bodies; are having a problem keeping their long johns in place during these cold winters so I'm installing a propane-fired furnace in the shop. We'll cut out and re-pour the floor and do the hot water piping thing in about a year. [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I just lost more than two weeks of work due to the "Iowa Bug" which isn't the flu, but some sort of pesky variant. YUK!!!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 07:12 AM

haha!

I didnt mean to be retro there, just trying to get the man to speak up!

poly schmolly, I dont care anymore, im in it for the Jeep and other info, and I usually like Dave's contributions, so our differing viewpoints are nothing but fun to me anymore!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode