NEW Rubicon Available in MO. 1K below MSRP - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 07:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

NEW Rubicon Available in MO. 1K below MSRP

Tired of WAITING for a Rubicon - Buy Now in Missouri

Ordered a Rubi and things didn't work out. It is available in St. Louis if anyone is tired of waiting. Ordered 10-31 and checked today and it is scheduled to ship. I am in no way affiliated with the dealership. Just trying to help out.

I can probably get it for you at $1000 under MSRP. Let me know if you are interested. [email protected] They are straight up and will not price gouge you like a lot of other dealers have been recently.

Flame Red w/ Dark Slate Gray Interior
Full Metal Doors
Black Soft Top
5 Speed Manual
Speakers - 7, Inc Subwoofer/Tweeters
AM/FM CD w/ Changer Control
Add-A-Trunk
Air Conditioning
Windows - Deep Tint Sunscreen
Smokers Group
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 11:35 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Location: Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe...

Re: NEW Rubicon Available in MO. 1K below MSRP

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tired of WAITING for a Rubicon - Buy Now in Missouri

[/ QUOTE ]
You are no way affiliated with a dealer ship, yet your second post on this board is trying to offer someone a great deal and tell us how this dealership will not "price gouge" you like a lot of other dealerships? I smell...*sniff sniff*...BS.

Please contribute to the board for a while, and THEN consider trying to sell stuff from you dealership.

P.S. I'm not trying to be a d!ck, it's just nobody know's you from the next guy, and it seems a little odd.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 12:56 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

sniff sniff... Mr. Rubicon [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 03:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Wow,

You guys are a riot. I know I'm fairly new to boards, have been lurking reading and trying not to waste everyone's time asking questions that have already been answered. I curently own a 2002 TJ. I work at Anheuser-Busch Companies in St. Louis

This is a real deal. I had it ordered for me, but had to back out of it. I was just trying to do good by the dealership and help them out, especially since they were able to special order and have it ready to ship in 30 days. I feel guilty about not being able to get the Jeep. I have been reading the posts for the last few months about the people waiting to get their Jeeps and long delays.

If you ain't interested so be it.

I do understand your points above about not posting and then trying to sell something, but can't change that.

Thanks for the comments and good luck to anyone looking....
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 06:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thankyou RUBICON.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 08:02 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Mmmmmm, an Anheuser-Busch employe, now THATS someone we can use on our next outing or garage project! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (just kidding). Welcome to the board, and I hope someone can take you up on the offer. I would love a Rubi, but the next thing I spend money on (after a house) is a '68 Road Runner. Anyone got a rust free one laying around?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 08:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the welcome. Yep, never piss off the guy who can get some free beer. It does have its perks working there.

BTW: I negotiated a price at invoice of $24,690 and I figured even at worst case someone could make a good deal even if they had to give $1000 over invoice. That still saves a grand.

Thought I was on the wrong board for a few. Started off like I was getting flack from the guys at Pirate4X4. They can be a little short at times too. [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Good luck on the RoadRunner
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 09:22 PM

My wife needs to know that I'm not the only one who wants a Plymouth!! Personally, I'm after a 69 Plymouth GTX 426 hemi with a pistol grip 4 speed.... Nothing like 450 hp off of the showroom floor! I'd give my left nut for one!! Come to think of it I have two kids....I'd give both!! One of these days I'll have one!

Alec
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 10:50 PM

69 GTX is a beautiful car, let me say. My neighbor is doing a full frame-off resto on a 69 GTX convertible, 426 hemi, pistol grip, D60 posi rear, it's goign to be gorgeous. He's a big Mopar guy and he's got a 66 Charger fully restored with a 383 and his first car - a 70 Challenger Convertible, Black leather, black top, Dark purple paint, 440 Six-Pack, Pistol grip, posi out back. THAT'S a blast to ride in, I can't wait till the GTX is done! I'm a big mopar fan, it'd be nice if i could afford more than their FWD turbos to race though!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 11:15 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Location: Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe...

Sorry if I offended you, Jim. I didn't mean to come across as a real d!ckhead or anything. It's just many times people come on here thinking that they can just post their stuff for sale and be done with it. Hopefully you find someone to take the Ruby off your hands. If you don't, drop me a line and we can negotiate a trade with my '93 YJ and your Ruby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode