Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   O/T - User Stars (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/143898-o-t-user-stars.html)

jamgood96 11-17-2002 07:09 PM

O/T - User Stars

I was thinking, if this board is going to have a stupid rating system that enables each member to vote for another person, I think we should have the option of changing our rating. That way, if someone's a real [email protected] one day, and you happen to give him 1 star, you can change it later if they start to turn around. This sound like a stupid idea? I know it's way O/T, and doesn't mean much, but I was just thinking....*kind of rare occurance for me [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE** 11-17-2002 07:16 PM

Re: O/T - User Stars

I'm not really sure of this star system anyway, one day I had 4 or 5 stars, then 3 the next. I just give what I know to the best of my ability.

Good Luck!
Kriss

beee240 11-17-2002 08:38 PM

How else are you going to be able to tell who you don't want to pick for your team during recess?! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I personally think that they are meaningless.

Skellator 11-18-2002 06:44 PM

I agee with Jammy we should have the option of changing our minds if we want.
IMHO The rating system would be better if people didn't rate you on a difference of opinion on a O/T subject and more on your trustworthyness, helpfulness and advise. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ozarkjeep 11-18-2002 06:57 PM

cant someone make a JPG image of the star, and we could all have like 50 of them for our sig pics? haha

Dirt Dog 11-18-2002 07:30 PM

I'll work on it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dirt Dog 11-18-2002 07:32 PM

LOL I just noticed that I must have pissed someone off somewhere. I dropped another star. [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Guess thats why I made my own. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ozarkjeep 11-18-2002 07:41 PM

haha, thats funny DirtDog.

I was playing wth irfan view trying to get a row of 10 or so above my Yota, im not that talented tho.

jeepgod 11-18-2002 07:43 PM

im with jammy.. and for this stupid thread.. i deem you "1" star.. [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

dave gets none.. since he has been whining so much lately.. why does his title say this.. and dad.. why dont i have more stars... god.. its all i hear out of him.. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

CJ7Taz 11-18-2002 07:46 PM

Dirt Dog, in the words of the great Wayne Dothage, "I thought of that too." (inside joke).

One vote per person. This not that important a vote. No recounts.

In the 1968 Presidential election, I was not allowed to vote because election day was on Nov. 5 and I didn't turn 21 until Nov.6 so I was one day short. By the time the 1972 election came around, the voting age was lowered to 18. Now I got cheated.