I just finished with the same project. What I did was use my D30 knuckles with the Waggy; spindle (6 bolt), capliper backing plate w/capliper, 78 bronco hub and rotors. I got "new" hub and rotors 5 X 5 1/2 from NAPA for $33.43 a set(Part # UTS 4886297) and they are NEW, they fit the Waggy spindle using BR37 inner and BR35 outer bearings, no need to change your axle stub shafts.
The best thing is:
1. Keeping all Wagoneer parts except hub and rotors.
2. No replacing stock stub axles shafts w/aftermarket parts $$$$$$.
3. Only little grinding on D30 knuckles to get caliper to fit (none if you use the Waggy knuckles). I clocked the caliper at about 9:30-10:00 O-clock.
4. Use D30 knuckles to keep CJ steering setup, I plan on going high steering setup next year at which time I plan on changing back to the Waggy flat top knuckles.
5. No need to change brake lines.
6. Parts are easy to locate.
7. Use internal locking hubs.
8. I hate NAPA up hear, but sometimes they have good prices.
Hope this helps, drop me a line if you need some more info.
Keep jeep-n, wheeling Alaska